Friday, December 26, 2003

OK, Merry post-x-mas to all! What I mainly got was a dvd/vhs player and an electronic dictionary (which is the shit). Today we came up to my grandma's nursing home to visit her and now we are in a hotel. We took our grandma to terrible, terrible Furr's. When I first got there I went into the bathroom to wash my hands (weird habit) and inside the WC I saw the most terrible brown splatter on one of the toilets. Somehow, the splatter was NOT limited to the toilet bowl. Then I came out to eat quality Furr's food. I was eating my jello when I decided to start poking at these weird specks in the jello. All of a sudden, one of the specks started moving across the jello! I picked it up onto my hand and it apparently some sort of Furr's creature. Never go to Furr's. Aside from the quality food, you might feel alienated there because the only people who eat there are old people and hispanic people, but NEVER old hispanic people. Don't ask me why, I didn't make the rules.
::[12_28_03-grayson's note from the future-Monet reminded me after reading this that the local Furr's recently was shut down because they had been cleaning the dishes with 'feces water']::

No comments: