Monday, September 08, 2003

As you can clearly see, I'm pretty damn lazy lately and havn't posted much. So now I'll do what I did with the 7 sins and put some Q+A on here. It will come in segments.
[my name is]: Grayson Kilmer
[in the morning i am]: A super hero. Or is that at night? Shit, my schedules all screwed up.
[all i need is]: the essentials.
[love is]: good?
[if i could see one person right now]: I'd consider seeing them.
[i'm afraid of]: God's all powerful wrath.
[i dream about]: The other night I had a dream that the Misfits' Crimson Ghost was painted by Cat Stevens!
[pictured your crush naked?]: Well, NOW I have.
[actually seen ur crush naked]: Well, NOW I have... wait, no, no I havn't.
[been in love]: Not yet.
[cried when someone died]: No. And I don't care if they DO rhyme, I still havn't.
[drank alcohol]: Well, yeah... but only cos I know that if it COULD, alcohol would probably drink ME. Hey, survival of the fittest.
[lied]: Yes... (or maybe I havn't and I'm just tricking you... you can't even trust me anymore...)

No comments: