Monday, September 13, 2004

Dead People

Horse-rider-kid asked me today "are you going to TSOL tonight?" and I said "yes". After a pause, I said...
"Jack Grisham isn't dead!"
"yeah, so?"
"you told me he was!"
then horse-rider-kid nonchalantly says "Well, I guess I was wrong"

Now let me tell you, it is not proper to tell somebody someone is dead when you don't really know. I haven't had this happen to me that bad since Stacy told me that (former childhood awkaintance) Charlie Logan was dead, and then when I mentioned it a year or so later, she was like "I never said that! I totally don't even know if he's dead! I didn't say that.... did I??" or something along those lines. We devised a plan on finding out if he's really dead, but we haven't gotten around to it yet.
But speaking of dead singers again, this girl told me the other day that Rodney Anonymous (I assume she was talking about, since she said "the singer of the dead milkmen") was dead from suicide. I didn't know that at all, and I still don't know it, because I'm not believing anyone when they tell me somebody is dead until I do some thorough research first.

No comments: