Wednesday, September 01, 2004

John Kerry Speech

I hadn't watched Kerry's speech at the democratic national convention, but I know it felt like everybody was saying how great it was. Well, at least my mom. So I read it just now. It was the same dribble that politicians always use. No issues were raised except for the usual "I will put more cops on the street", "Americans should be able to afford health care" and "These are American values". Most of this speech could have just as easily been written for Bush. There is hardly a difference between the two in my opinion. The only times you knew he wasn't Bush was when he critisized the popular subjects that are related to Bush such as "I promise to not have an Attorney General who won't uphold the constitution". Well, that sounds well and good, but you fucking were for the PATRIOT ACT. Cunt.

No comments: