Saturday, June 28, 2003

If there wasn't a single person on earth that even had thought of the idea of "god", could there possibly be one? That is a good question, although personally I don't beleive in god anyways, but it's a good question for religious folk. Here is something even better for your mind to play around with, there are so many religions in the world and all of them (that I can think of) say they are the one and only right religion. So let's just say for the sake of my speech, that there are a hundred religions (though in reality there are waaaay more). This would mean that even if one of them WAS right, you still have a 99% of picking the WRONG one anyways. I have nothing against christians or people of any religion, but that's just stuff to think about. Speaking of religion, I have decided that I will post my sinning status, one sin a day, for the next 7 days. Starting tomorrow, it's sin week! You'll see...

"No sense, No God
Ain't it beautiful to be alive?
Yeah, right"
-Bad Religion

No comments: