Saturday, October 30, 2004

Legal Psychadelic

Check out this crazy, vision-inducing herb that is actually LEGAL. It is called Salvia. I've never heard of it before but I read about it somewhere online and looked for more info. Apparently, it is legal in the united states and you can actually buy it; you don't have to grow it yourself. Another good thing about this "drug" is that the effects are pretty breif and nobody has ever over-dosed on it and there aren't side effects, aside from the obvious effects that you have when you are using it. This website has info on it. This website sells it and has videos of people tripping on it (although they didn't work on MY computer). I don't think I would try it personally, but it's still interesting. Tell me if anybody happens to try it.

No comments: