Tuesday, December 09, 2003

DIRECTIONS: Pick a band and answer the
questions with their song titles.

Band: the Dead Milkmen

1. are you male or female?: Bleach Boys

2. describe yourself?: I Am The Walrus (and NO it's not a
Beatles cover... you smart alec fucks)

3. how would other people describe you?: Lesbian Eskimo,
Gorrila Girl, The Woman Who Was Also a Mongoose

4. describe your main interest: Takin Retards to the Zoo

5. how do you feel about yourself?: I Hate Myself

6. where would you rather be?: Beach Party Vietnam, Sri
Lanka Sex Hotel, Jellyfish Heaven

7. describe how you live: I Walk the Thinnest Line

8. describe how you love: I Hate You, I Love You

9. share a few words of wisdom: If You Love Somebody, Set
Them On Fire

PS: sorry for calling anybody a 'smart alec fuck'

No comments: