Friday, March 04, 2005

Go To The Bookstop

I noticed today at the Bookstop (Central, Nob Hill next to flying star) that they have Russ Kick's Book of Lists and Greg Palast's Best Democracy Money Can Buy. Anything that Kick and Palast put out is always pure gold and I can't imagine anybody bringing these books in to sell. Nevertheless, they are more than half off the price it would cost to get them new and are in perfect condition. Why am I bothering to tell you? I'm not being paid to tell you to buy em, I just love those books so much that when I see that they are being sold cheap I almost want to buy them all over again! For more information on those two books, go click the links for them at my reading list. Also, if you want a good book detailing the working conditions of entry level positions in America, the bookstop has Nickel and Dimed as well, which is also on my reading list. But you can usually find that book at most used bookstores.

No comments: