Tuesday, March 01, 2005

BURN!

I got some pretty good burns on the Blair girl today. I texted her to tell her why I don't want to date her or be her friend or anything and told her how decent people are nice and do things for friends. She freaked out and said that all the people at Dions think I'm insane... although none of them know me. She called me a "crazy fuck" so I felt it was fair game to tell her that when I asked one of these guys she said she was friends with how Kevin (her ex) delt with her for so long, he said that Kevin hated being with her and only stayed for the sex. Of course she freaked out and yelled at me a lot about how I'm just mad that she doesn't like me. So when I was talking to her on the phone and she was yelling I said "well I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings." Then she said something like "now you are saying sorry?!" then I said "just kidding, I guess you didn't get my sarcasm" and I hung up. Then I texted her "After that night at Dions, you said that you liked me and wanted to take things slow... I said the only thing I wanted from you was the stuff I left at your house. But you can pretend that I still liked you if it helps you sleep at night. Now I shall turn off my phone so I don't have to hear from you again. And if you text me on some other day I will make sure to delete it without reading it. I hope to never talk to you again! Bye! :) "

and I do hope to never talk to her again. And if I do get a message from her, I will delete it without reading it. I think she is one of the craziest people I've ever met.

No comments: