Monday, May 09, 2005

Alex and Buh

This is Alex talking to Buh on my computer with my screenname. The program I used to chat on saved a few random messages, like 5, and this one is funny because Alex is apparently stoned.


AIM message with Buh
10/31/02, 3:41 PM

>Hey Buh.
>They call you Buh
hi
yes
>My name is Alex Brittenham, and I go to Hiland Hizighschool.
oh
>I have clown hair.
>not really.
i thought it was weird that this screename popped beecause i think grayson is mad at me
>red scones.
>What , come on, we are all brothers and sisters.
okay
>Im sure he is happy and cheerful toward you.
i don't think so
>I guess.I have snakes in. My Pockets. what?
i don't think he is happy toward me
>Whya not?
>darras;?
>Sarrad?
>Dr. Zeaius.
because i have been mean to him
>That sucks.
>Well, perhaps someday there will be a brotherhood of beasts and cable skeletons.
>Y
>know?
sure
are you at his house, or just using his screename?
>Im in hizouse.
oh
>Im smurfing 10,0000000 skullouts, says grayson.
ok
>He just waltzed off.
>waltered off.
ok
>altered perception.
>Got it?
i see
>Yeah.
>LEts play rock paper snakes.
why?
>one two go!!!
>snakes!
>I win!
oh
oops
>skulls....
>My skull is numb and dumb right now.
i see
>syeah.
>it s hillarious.
ok
>ill brb
>ok.
>Why do they call you Buh? What does it mean, where am I??
>bass.

No comments: