Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Secret Masturbation Messages in "Stairway to Heaven"



I heard that if you played "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin backwards, you could hear a satanic message in one part. I looked it up on the internet and found the part of the song that you can play forwards and then backwards and it has the lyrics for both ways of playing it. You can go to it here. It's pretty interesting and the first half sounds surprisingly dead on.
Still, I believe it is a coincidence... so I to test my theory, I tried my luck at this game by selecting a random verse of the song and playing it backwards on my computer and seeing what "secret message" I could find...

The verse I randomly chose was:
"Your head is humming and it won't go - in case you don't know. The pipers calling you to join him"
(click here to hear it the verse)

When played backwards:
"They never should've wished to jerk my off-And... when one wants to shake me tool, cool, it ain't him, us, it ain't all you!"
(click here to hear it the verse played backwards)

No comments: