Sunday, December 12, 2004

Coleen and Ceece

Last night somebody text messaged my phone saying "how are you?" I don't remember what I wrote back, but then they asked me who I was so I asked them who THEY were and how they got my number. I kept saying weird things to them and they eventually said that they were trying to figure out their boyfriend's number and they dialed mine or something. And then they told me to quit text messaging them, and they put a lot of exclamation marks after they said that!!!!!! (like that). But then the next morning she sent me a message saying "are you a sleep" and I said "no" and she asked what I was doing and stuff. It's all really weird and random. Apparently it's some girl from Cibola who is 15 years old who says she is a thug "west side crip". I asked her if she stabbed anyone and she said that she stabbed two people for talking shit. I ate at Dion's with Luis tonight and got a phone call and nobody answered. And then I got a text message "you have a sexy voice" from her. She told me to call her tomorrow and gave me her number! It's super weird and random. Plus she said she had a 19 year old boyfriend. I asked "don't you have a boyfriend?" and she said "so" and "were braking up anyways." Me and Luis made a plan of saying that I'll meet her somewhere tomorrow and tell her to wear a red hat or somethign that I will know it is her when I get there. Then, we will go there to scope out the scene, but not actually tell her that it is us. We will see how that turns out.

No comments: