Thursday, December 16, 2004

Short Story Finished!

I finally finished the short story. Well, there is still some minor work to be done, but as a whole it is complete. You can pick up a copy at your local bookstore.... just kidding, but you can click the link below and read it. Tell me what you think in the comments... unless you are one of those people who just complain about how there aren't enough "quotation marks"; in that case, you should... not leave a comment... unless you really want to.

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness

PS: I posted the first chapter of the story a long time ago, but I rewrote a bunch of parts of it and now the rest of the chapters are available as well. So if you are thinking "Hey, I've already read this crap, I'm not reading it again", then think again!

No comments: