Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Soap is For Losers

I am on a one man mission do disprove the idea that people need to use shampoo. I haven't used shampoo for over a week and I can't tell any difference! I guess my hair doesn't smell tropical or anything, but I can't smell my hair anyways, so it doesn't matter. Shampoo is a myth that the shampoo companies try to continue for obvious reasons. And another thing, soap isn't really a necessity either. For pretty much my whole life up until last year, I never used soap when I showered. It didn't matter. You don't really need soap. You just need to wash yourself off with water, unless you are REALLY dirty for some reason. If you wash with water everyday, you will be clean. The same goes with hair, just wash it with water and it will be fine. I only use soap nowadays from peer pressure.

No comments: