Thursday, January 06, 2005

Movie Review: IF...

Malcom Macdowell! The man famous for being terrified of eyedrops!... actually he isn't, although it is true that he's scared of eyedrops. He's famous for being the star of A Clockwork Orange! Actually he isn't famous for it either, but this he WAS the star of it. Which brings me to my next point. Another thing he wasn't famous for was being the main character of "If...", which I happened to watch the other day. It is the story of a british boarding school and how boring it is. That is pretty much the bulk of the plot. Towards the end him and his friends start getting into trouble and have an idea. This is where the "If..." comes about. I won't tell you what happens, but something DOES happen! So you should be able to get through the movie if you just keep remembering that something WILL indeed happen. But I can't tell you what it is...
3 stars

[message from the future: I just realized that I already reviewed this movie and forgot about it]

No comments: