Friday, January 09, 2004

Luis showed me the Get Your War On book one day, and recently I stumbled upon the website, which posts a new comic pretty often. This one is pretty relevent to today. GYWO is also great cos you can relate so easily to it. Just like that one time that Voltron came into MY office and just stood there for awhile, then he started exulting pious exclamations that made no sense. Damn, that was a great day. This is off subject, but I also can relate to keeping ambulance drivers busy. Oh, and I once read this awhile ago and remember having... a laugh. Although, I couldn't find the original website today. For some reason people have been copying it and posting it on their websites, so my link might not have as much stuff as the real one did.

Current Music: Bad Religion - Suffer

No comments: