Friday, January 30, 2004

Pop-Tarts: A True Story


I started the shower running and the water was getting warm. I quickly ran into the kitchen to drink some cold water, for my mouth was dry. Sitting in the toaster was a pop-tart I had half-hazardously warmed up, but forgot about. The pop-tart seemed to glare at me. It was almost as if it was challenging me. I am not one to deny anybody a challenge, whether it be a man of flesh, blood or pastry. I accepted the challenge... that's right, I brought the pop-tart into the shower with me. I know it may sound like a crazy idea, but it was probably the best thing I've ever done with my life. In fact, I doubt I'll ever take a shower again without a pop-tart, or at least some sort of food.

Current Music: Plan A Project - Revolution
My Rating: 4

No comments: