Wednesday, January 07, 2004

What is the deal with "EXTREME!" products? They are everywhere! Nobody can settle for anything in normal form anymore it seems, they always need "EXTREME!". I know you've seen em'. My school sells microwaved burritos at lunch and they are packaged as "el extremo", seriously. Also, my last deodorant (stick) had a stripe in the middle and was labeled 'power stripe! extra power!'. My current deodorant (gel) has 'extra power capsules!', but I'm pretty sure that they are secretly just green cookie sprinkles mixed into the gel. Me and Monet were just talking about the wave of 'extreme!' products we've been having, and coincidently I just stumbled upon this article about it and I couldn't agree with it more.
Also, the Short Circut Poll was updated last night. It is no longer at that forum place that makes you sign up, and now it takes you straight to the question when you click my link to it. Be apart of the poll! Oh, and hearing about the movie from ME does NOT count as 'heard of it', as I had to explain to Luis (who apparently poisened the poll with his misconceptious vote).

Current Music: Get Up, Stand Up - Bob Marley

No comments: