Thursday, January 15, 2004

UHF


I just watched UHF with Weird Al. It was an OK movie, but the problem was that Weird Al kept hogging the popcorn... oh, wait, no. I didn't watch it WITH Weird Al, he was STARING in the movie. That's right. It wasn't that great, but it had it's moments. Like "Conan The Librarian" (not Barbarian, mind you). Who would split people in half with his sword if they had late fees and stuff. This was one of the movies that I saw using Tivo. I just look into the future and press record on stuff I want to watch in the future. Other movies I have recording on Tivo, but I havn't had time to see yet are: Next Friday, Airplane!, Tapeheads, Very Bad Things, a handful of MST3K and probably some others I can't think of at the moment.

Today's Parody: Women In Black

Current Music: NOFX - Radio [Song History - Originally by Rancid, but I've heard it was more specificly by the early early bassist of Rancid, Billy Joe Armstrong (no relation to Tim) of Green Day... who was never with the band long enough to be in the recordings]

No comments: