Friday, May 14, 2004

DVD Coincidence

I've had coincidences since the last post, of course, but I havn't posted any. Well, since this last one happened while I was online just now, I will post it right now: I bought some new dvds this week. It's not that often that I buy them, but I bought 3 this week. I got the Invader Zim dvd, Triplets of Belleville and the new colorized Reefer Madness. Today, Ben was trying to convince of us one of his old lies about how MST3K is still on TV. Anyways, even though I'm already sure he is wrong, I decided to go to the website to further see just how wrong he was. Yep, MST3K sure doesn't air anymore. But what else did I notice at the site? Here's the coincidence... If you scroll down about 3/4 of the way down the news on the site, it mentions the Invader Zim DVD! (Frank, one of the old cast members, worked on Invader Zim for the first season, which is that dvd). Is that a coincidence or what? Well, not satisfied enough? How about this... The next article in the news directly after that is about the new colorized Reefer Madness. Check it out.

No comments: