Monday, May 10, 2004

The H-Bomb

Mr. Harrison, or the H-Bomb (me and Luis are trying to get this nickname out and used by the general population) is always bashing on Nader and staring at the computer screen all class period long (probably ogling naked pictures of John Kerry). I always have to step up and argue with him, and in the latest arguement he said something like "if Nader was really liberal, he would drop out this year. He isn't doing anybody any good taking votes against the Democrats." Also, keep it in mind that, like most Democrats I know (all of them actually), he says "yeah in a perfect world Nader would have a chance" and "of course I agree with Nader, but it's throwing your vote away". Too bad it wasn't until today that I really thought of a good comeback to his anicdote about Nader being "really liberal and dropping out". Now check this shit out: "Yeah, well if the Democrats were 'really liberal', they would drop out. They aren't doing anybody any good taking votes away from Nader." Damn! I bet that knocked you out of your seat. There hasn't been a more clever and enlightening saying like that since Emerson and Throu or some shit. Clever sayings like this mixed with the indignation caused by "liberals" who bash on the only progressive politician of our time prompt me to write a short essay on Nader and how he is hella tyte and the Democrats suck ass and have no spine. I have been meaning to write this for quite some time. I also think it would be best if I wrote it after I read this book I just bought by Nader... but AH! What's this? I have to read 2 books for school? Well, Nader will have to wait. Safety first.

No comments: