Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Could somebody please tell me what the 'Kottenmouth Kings' have to do with TSOL?! I just found out that these lyrics are in a 'kottonmouth kings' song called 'peace not greed':
"Abolish government means nothing to me,
Forget about god, he's not here to see,
We live by a system, a perfect mold,
People perfect people who are poor and old,
Lies were spent on a sad defense,
They said we're lookin for a method in this world,
Presidents are named,
Presidents are labeled highest man on the government table,
America, land of the free,
Free to the power of the people in uniform"
Recognize em? Oh, and these lyrics are later in the song:
"You're caught up in the headlights of my V-Dub bus,
TSOL and the Kings about to even things up"
I'm so confused. If anybody has an explanation for this strange, strange happening, email me.

No comments: