Tuesday, July 01, 2003

SLOTH
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? Wait, are showers once a week, or once a day? I can never remember.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? 4 in the PM
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: Santa, but I still have awhile before christmas.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? "My girlfriend? Oh, she.... died"
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)? Yes, for "Oxiclean". I was on the edge of my seat every second of it.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? I ran around the park yesterday.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? No need, I have my alarm clock set for 6:30AM every morning, and since school ended I think I've actually heard it twice.

No comments: