Saturday, July 12, 2003

LAST SIN!!!!

PRIDE
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? Today Kevin through a pea pod seed thing at me and I caught it in between my fingers without even looking. I swear.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? Probably that thing I just told you about.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? I think I peaked at that pea pod thing, but if I were to do something else, maybe I'd finish reading the 'people's history of the united states'. Damn, I've been reading that for like a year.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Socially, I do. Aside from that, I'm to lazy to enter anything like sports.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Only once when I entered a being cool contest.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Of course. This is America! Get with the program.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? Damn it. How many times must I explain the pea pod story?

No comments: