Wednesday, July 02, 2003

LUST
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? Oh man, I'm a playa, I've seen hundrends of women nak... wait, not counting movies? um... cough-none-cough
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? Remember that kid in the park running around mumbling something about weasels? Well that was m... I mean, no, nobody has seen me naked.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? Are you not supposed to or something??
4. Have you "done it"? Sex.. No, but one time this girl was looking at me in a restuarant... at least I think she was... I was in front of the order number sign so I couldn't tell... so thats kiiinda close... right??... nevermind.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Fat titties and Fat asses!! hahahaha, jk. Actually I think eyes are really nice.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? No, not everybody is so lucky!
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? Not for STDs, as for pregnancy... no coment.

No comments: