Thursday, July 10, 2003

GREED
1. How many credit cards do you own? None, the bank told me that I need money first.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? um... the Domanatrix Hut... wait, what kind of guilty pleasure are we talking about?
3. If you had one million dollars, what would you do with it? Lobby for George Bush to wear a clown nose at his next speech.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? you mean more famous that I already am? being the former drummer of 'Stereotypes', I usually have to wear shades and a wig just to go in public and keep the public off my back.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Of course, I'm already accepting boring jobs to make the microbucks!
6. Have you ever stolen anything? yes, a tiny seashel (who buys seashells, really)
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? Almost 6,000. Although, I don't see how that has to do with greed, it's not like I'm hoarding them all to myself or anything (but that DOES give me an idea..)

No comments: