Tuesday, July 08, 2003

HOME. I am home now, here is another sin:

GLUTTONY
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Some coconut thing at sonic. That's the best.
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? Dark, I guess.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? I'm not good at measuring liters and gallons and stuff like that, so can I just say "not much"?
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? No, the unprofessional street diets are where it's at.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? Hell yeah I do, my weight was talkin mad shit the other day.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Well, I've heard it's best to eat a little of each of those 3 food groups.
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, "LUNCH"? Heh, I hope so, cos, you know, that would be kinda funny. You know, me just sitting looking at a small child or a cat or something, and it starts to look like a chicken leg or steak or something. In fact, I'm gonna imagine that in my head, cos, it's like, funny. Hehe, chicken leg.

No comments: