Wednesday, July 09, 2003

ENVY
1. What item (or person) of your friends' would you most want to have for your own? It's too hard to say which 'person' of my friends i would like to have. Choosing a slave takes time you know.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? What, is that like a TV show?
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? The Robot.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? Probably. I do know that I was 'with' this girl (she even said we were 'together'), though it wasn't "official", but she was also dating another guy at the same time. So, probably.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Yeah, somtimes I wish I had a gadjet copter that came out of my head.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? To see into the future when disasters are going to happen, like Fertility Hollis or some shit.
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? Is that the best question you could think of? Not now I don't!

No comments: