Thursday, February 05, 2004

Battle of the Blogs


At the upcoming presidential election, vote for me and my blog and not Luis. There are many reasons my Blog is superior to Luis', but one example would be how my template is not off the wall crazy-go-nuts. Another example is that Luis will post a picture of a girl at a ska concert and say that he was at that concert too, when he was really sitting at home being unproductive (he would have gotten away with this coax too, if I hadn't stepped in to serve the people). At the same time, I will post a picture of a girl at a ska concert and claim that I was at the concert. The difference is that I actually was at the concert. The girl's name is Brittany. I dunno why they took a picture of her or why they posted it at the Big Spank website given that it was so blurry. Fun Fact: She broke her arm later that night, for real. Now that would have been a worthwhile picture.
PS: For those of you who don't know, the Big Spank is a band that's notorious for their hardcore mosh pits of death and destruction. You know, I would be surprised if she didn't brake her arm. I'm lucky to even be telling this tale.

Current Music: Slayer - Ghosts Of War

No comments: