Friday, February 06, 2004

Crimson Ghost


Some people think that the Misfits invented the Crimson Ghost. Some people know the Crimson Ghost was from something else originally, but don't know what from. Some people know where it's from. I, myself, have managed to work my way to the third one. For starters, let's clear this up: the Misfits don't make up anything! They base their lyrics (and band title) off of various obscure movies (not that that's a bad thing). Anyways, the Crimson Ghost was originally from a 12 episode long tv show in 1946 (if I can remember right). CG was, obviously, the antagonist of the show. His one goal: acquiring pieces of atomic weaponry to take over the world. So now you know.

Current Music: Richard Hell & The Voidoids - Love Comes In Spurts
My Rating: 3

No comments: