Monday, February 02, 2004

Dildos and Doorbells

Remember the other day when I typed in a bunch of stuff about sex and dildos? That was to try and change the banner above that was affected by what my blog says. It worked too, the day I typed that in, one of the things the banner said was: christian lyrics. I'm serious. It worked just as planned. Also, it has come to my attention that some people thought my semi-recent story about the too girls at my door was some whimsical tale I had made up. The rendezvous at my doorstep actually did happen, and in all fairness, the stories I do make up are way better than that.

Current Music: Voodoo Glow Skulls - Elephantitis

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things vibrators