Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Devil Doll


I just now watched the MST3K episode "Devil Doll" (#817)
PS: No, it isn't the radiskull type of devil doll.
Top 5 things in the movie that happened, made no sense, and were never explained in the slightest bit:
1. Tom Servo turns into a giant talking pastry snack.
2. At one point in the movie there is a sign in the background that says
"welcoming midgets".
3. Pearl and Brain Guy are at a Roman "God Party".
4. Crow and Tom (somehow) acquire heavy british accents and clothes.
5. Tom buys a $3,500 window so he can throw a "killer college party".
... don't even ask, I think Kevin Murphy was high when he wrote this script.

Current Music: Subhumans - Supermarket Forces

[2/5/4-Note from the future: I found out that Tom being a pastry is actually kinda explained because I didn't notice the first time that he asked the devil if his soul could be transported into a toaster strudel. Like I said, "kinda".]

No comments: