Monday, July 12, 2004

Coincidence: ID Card

This is a big coincidence that freaked me out. The weird thing is that nobody seems to think it's weird at all! What happened was I went to Colin's house and there was this girl there for a minute, but she left right after I got there. I asked Colin if her name was Emily, because I remembered Adam Roger's having a girlfriend named Emily Torres and the girl at Colin's house kinda looked like her. Colin said her name wasn't Emily, it was Robin. Later, after watching some MST3K, I went into his kitchen and what did I happen to find other than the ID Card of Emily Torres! Obviously, Colin was tricking me and that actually was Emily Torres who was there earlier. The weird thing was though, that he wasn't tricking me. The girl who was there actually wasn't Emily and has no relation to her. It was a sheer coincidence that I saw Emily's liscence there; I don't know anything about Emily (other than her name) and I didn't know that Colin knew her either. Colin thinks that it is really weird that I think that is a big coincidence. Vince aggrees; he says "that's not weird! That happens to me all the time!"
Well, to me it seems like a big coincidence.

No comments: