Sunday, July 18, 2004

The PARANORMAL!

You probably think I have some sort of paranormal story to tell... but I don't. For some reason, I just want to mention that when I was younger, elementary school, I knew this girl, Casey Cutter, who always showed me this book on the paranormal. Oh man, that book scared the SHIT out of me like no other. I can't remember how many nights I couldn't go to sleep because of that book. It seriously still scares me to think a bout it. The book always tempted me a lot to look at, even though I knew I would regret it. I remember a lot of stuff about it still though. It had spontanious combustion in it and a picture of a ladie's leg next to a toilet with a caption that said she blew up. The book also had pictures of ghosts and things like that. I remember this one picture of these two ghosts on this boat... oh man, so scary. Also, it talked about this big giant face that appeared on this one woman's floor in her kitchen. I can't remember if it had a picture of that. It still scared the crap out of me though. I want to find that book very badly. It's like a nostalgia... except for instead of something that was a "cherishing memmory", it was one of those memories that was the scariest book ever. I'm tired. It's 3:24 DISPITE what the blog post says. It's an hour early all the time. Tell me if you know what book that is called which I described if you know!

No comments: