Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Movie Review: Gone With The Wind

You are probably wondering why I watched Gone With The Wind. Well, I had to for school awhile ago. I just figured I might as well rate it on here. I can sum up my opinon of this movie in two words: Classic Schmassic. I don't care if it's a "classic" or whatever, I don't like this movie. It is like 4 hours long and is really really boring. It's about the civil war and this really ditzy slutty girl and how the war has an effect on her. There was one really cool part when this little girl tried to ride a horse and make it jump over a fence. The film so obviously cut to a clip of the girl replaced as a doll lifelessly fall into the fence to her death. It was supposed to be 'tragic' or something, but in reality, it was really pretty funny. I asked to rewind it and watch that part again, and I watched it again. Aside from that, I wouldn't recomend you watch this unless you are some old lady or something.
2 stars

No comments: