Saturday, August 21, 2004

Movie Review: Bourne Supremacy (new)

First off, I need to say that I have never seen the Bourne Identity, so the Bourne Supremacy is probably different to me than it would be to somebody who saw the first one. I will explain the whole plot of the Bourne Supremacy: Matt Damon is running and hiding from the CIA which is trying to catch him because they think he killed some people. That is the whole plot. It was an amazingly simple plot, not to mention the fact that that is the formula for 1 out of every 20 hollywood movies. The directing and everything I didn't have a problem with. The fact that it felt like I have already seen this movie about 15 times in other forms (not including all of the James Bond movies) bored me a bit. My parents really liked it though, so maybe you will. Also, keep in mind that I havn't seen the first one, and maybe there is some amazing piece of information that I don't know that would have made the movie perfect... but I doubt it.
I will not rate it since I haven't seen the original.

No comments: