Saturday, August 07, 2004

Movie Review: Stink Of Flesh (new)

The Stink Of Flesh is a locally made, low budget zombie movie. I guess they only showed it for TWO nights at the Guild. It was packed and sold out on both nights, on both showings per night (I think). When I saw it, there was this drunk girl that was REALLY annoying who kept on talking about chickens and trying to make jokes all loud that weren't funny at all. Like in Seinfeld (see: "that's GOT to hurt!").
The movie was pretty weird. It was about this kinky couple who looked for men who were still alive so the wife could screw them and the husband would watch. Some scenes were.... uncalled for. But overall, it wasn't bad. Also, there was this one lady who had a sister who was built onto her body... and it wasn't like a real person, it was like this weird ass clay thing... I didn't really understand what was going on for awhile... and it never explained it... but aside from that, it was a pretty cool movie. It was excessively violent too. I'm not going to rate it, because it's not really an officially produced movie, so I can't put it up to official movie standards. But it was interesting.

No comments: