Monday, August 09, 2004

Paranormal Book Found!

The book is called "Unexplained Mysteries of the 20th Century". I've seen it before, but I guess I didn't look close enough in it to realize that it was the one that I remember from my childhood. I looked in it and saw some pictures that I remembered, but they aren't really that scary now that I'm older. There is a picture of these two faces following a boat in the water, which is interesting, but the scariest one to me today is probably this one of this woman sitting in the grass. It's a completely normal picture, but it says she is dead, I don't know why that one scares me the most. I also remember that one from when I was a kid. You should check out the book when you are in a bookstore next, they have it just about anywhere. I saw it at Birdsong used books for $7 also.

No comments: