Thursday, August 26, 2004

Movie Review: Collateral (new)

Collateral is better than the trailers make it look. It is somewhat of one of those non-believable action movies, but it's better than most of them. I thought the directing/cinematography was way better than most action-type movies and this made it a much better movie already. The plot was also pretty good as well. It is about this guy who murders people by having a cab driver drive him to the places where he kills the people (there is also this same idea in this book by Hubert S. Selby called Waiting Period... I wonder if that's where they got the idea). The movie gets better because it has this big gang conspiracy thing that builds up and ties together... don't worry, I'm not giving anything away because you pretty much learn that from the start, but you just don't know how it ties together... Well, at least from what I remember, I saw it a few weeks ago. This movie probably deserves 4 stars.
4 stars

No comments: