Thursday, August 05, 2004

Movie Review: Manchurian Canidate 04' (new)

I havn't seen the original Manchurian Canidate, so don't expect me to compare the two. This one was alright, I guess. I wouldn't recommend seeing it, but it wasn't something I hated either. It was about an election in which this corporation, Manchurian Global, was trying to steal and control the president with mind control. They injected these weird bugs into people's shoulders to control them. It's funny that people would be all scared and appaled if that happened in reality, but they seem to have no problem with the fact that it already does happen; the difference is that instead of injecting them with bugs, the corporations just give the politicians lots of money and get what they want that way. But at least there isn't mind control!
3 stars

No comments: