Friday, August 13, 2004

T-Shirts

I've taken up the responsibility of making cheap t-shirts for the world to buy. The company name is Ruminant Clothing and I should call it "a non-profit organization" because there sure as hell isn't any profit. Maybe eventually I will make some sort of profit, but I have a lot of money to make before all my supplies "pay for themselves". It's probably worth it once I get things going. Today I just got some new paints in the mail and a new screen. I already had paints and a screen, but I found out there were better kinds for printing onto dark colored shirts. Anyways, this should be good and people should buy the shirts. I already .have some shirts made of two different designs if anybody wants to buy one. They are both white ink on black shirts and I have a few different sizes. If you like the cow one, you should get it soon because I only have like 3 or so made and I'm not printing any more. Here are the two designs. Click em:
The Cow One
The Flag One

I plan on making many more hella tyte t-shirts and a website for them.

No comments: