Saturday, August 28, 2004

Pictures of Me

I just stumbled upon these two pictures of me at the "Deadmary" website.
This picture looks like it was taken right near the Woodstock festival in the hippie days... but it really wasn't. It was taken a few months ago... not near the Woodstock festival.
This picture also has a cigar in it. Which is not a prop for the picture by the way. This is actually how the specimen of Grayson acts in his natural environment. Actually, the only time I smoke "cigars" is when I am in Rio Rancho and my band takes a smoking break. Sometimes I get bored and refry a cigar, such as in these pictures. I was just about to leave in this picture, that's why I have Ian's copy of "Dawn of the Dead" in my hand. Then Tom's girlfriend came out of the house with a camera and BAM! she took some pictures. I don't like those cheap cigars anymore, so that is probably the last time you will see me with one, which is unfortunate, because they make me look cool.

No comments: