Monday, June 28, 2004

Book Review: Dibs In Search Of Self

In my speed reading class we used this book called Dibs In Search Of Self to practice with. I finished it today. On the cover it is labeled as a "Child Therapy Classic". I guess you would find it in the Psychology section of a library. It was about this little 5 year old kid who was all messed up and never talked to anyone or did anything. He yelled at other kids at his preschool and such. The book is written by this doctor who used thearapy on him and cured him. I guess it was kind of interesting because by the end of the book he is completely normal. The best part about the book was the songs that Dibs made up. The were all about killing people with hammers and burning down buildings. That was pretty cool. I think I want to use some of those lyrics for a song of my own one day.

No comments: