Monday, June 28, 2004

Movie Review: Mullholand Dr

Mullholand Doctor was one of the weirdest movies I've ever seen. It made no sense at all to me, and I still don't understand where the "doctor" part comes from! It is about an aspiring actress who moves into a Hollywood apartment and meets a woman who doesn't know who she is ever since she got in a car crash. There is also a blue cube and a key they find for it. If that isn't enough, there is also the midget from Twin Peaks as well. There are a lot of random scenes and everything is just thrown together and I don't understand it in the slightest bit really. I saw it on the USA channel, so it was edited. Perhaps if I saw the full version it would make more sense. Either way, I need to see it again sometime. I am not going to rate it on account of not understanding it.

No comments: