Friday, June 25, 2004

A NEW BLOG! FALITLON

Fear And Loathing In The Land Of Nod, or FALITLON is my new blog I started a couple of days ago. It is made intirely for the purpose of posting dreams for all to read. Initially, this idea came about because I found out that if you write down all your dreams, you will soon be familiar with your dreamstate enough to be able to control them and have lucid dreams. Why not put them on a blog? There is only one dream right now, it is semi-long but it is pretty weird and funny. Also, these posts will not only be my dreams, I am in the process of enlisting just about anyone to be a member of the blog who wants to post dreams of theirs. In time, I hope it will turn out to be a huge archive of dreams.
The website address is www.falitlon.blogspot.com
Note: Since it just started yesterday or so, there is still work to be done on how the outlook of the site will be; it will look better and be organized soon.
(one of these days i'm going to get organazized...)

No comments: