Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Things that should not be in food

Today I went to Dion's with Angelo and Colin. They pitched in 2$ and 3$ and I was left paying the extra 6$ or whatever... but this generousity comes back around you know, because I ended up finding an alien pubic hair on one of my first slice of pizza! That's not a good thing... but what's good is that I told Dion's about it and they gave me 8$. Of course, Angelo and Colin wanted in on the bling bling. And of course they didn't get any cos the pubic hair was on MY pizza! Mine! All mine!
A similar situation happened when I was in San Francisco a couple weeks ago: We were at a Wolf Gang Puck's restruant and my dad was eating his salad. I looked at it and pointed at this long slimy thing and said "is that a worm?" and he looked at it for a second and said "yes". Then he continued eating the salad (not the worm part though). I asked him "doesn't it bother you that there is a worm in your salad?" and he said "it would only bother me if there was half a worm in my salad". He refused to go up and take it back for a refund, so I said that I'd do it if I got to keep the money. I did it and they gave me a refund for all of the food.
Another time this year I was in Hobbs seeing my Grandmother and we ate at Furrs and there was a thing crawling in my jello. The lady who worked there said "it's just a peesh bug"

No comments: