Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I Get Harrassed Lately

A couple of days ago I got harrassed TWICE at lunch. I wanted some mustard for my sandwich, so I went to our DECCA food service building. I had chips in my hand so I had to go all the way around the back enterance so they could mark my chips so they knew I wasn't stealing... even though the mustard was right by the front door. Anyways, I did that and I went inside and was walking to the mustard when the guy at the front door said "no, the mustard is over there". Which was weird, since he pointed to the mustard that I was obviously already walking towards. Right afterwards he said to a friend that was next to him "he would be able to see where the mustard is if he didn't have those shades on" (I was wearing shades, yes, but my mustard finding abilities went unscathed). I got the mustard, then walked out the front door when the guy obnoxiously said "you're welcome!", like he did some type of special duty for me.
Later during lunch, I was walking from a food cart after trying to get some Hawaiian Punch. I was walking in the grass, but then I saw this huge pile of poop for some reason, so I stepped to the side of it onto this concrete platform for a second while I passed it. A few feet farther onto the platform was some black girl sitting on the bench who said "damn, get back, nigga!" right when I side stepped past the poop. I wasn't even close to her at all!
Two days later, today, I had more problems at lunch. Me and Monet went to leave school with no problem, but when we came back, we mixed into a big group of people who got back from ditching. This huge asshole Narc saw us all from far away and said "all of you who are coming back from lunch that aren't seniors are in BIG trouble!" and so me and Monet just ran off campus. Then we got in my truck and went to the opposite side of the school to get on campus. Her name was then called to the attendance office, so we figured that the guy recognized her. It turned out that her mom brought her something.
On top of all that, while me and Monet were gone for lunch we were wanting to go to stop by my house, but my mom's car was there for some reason. I wanted to see if she was there and if the dogs were outside, so we drove up and parked next to Bandelier Elementary's soccer feild, which is right across from my alley. We walked down the alley and looked into my yard, saw nothing, then came back towards the truck, where there was a big group of little kids at recess who were gathered in the part of the feild that was a few feet from the truck. They were all looking at us and Monet jokingly said something about them plotting to turn us in for creeping around the alley. When we got close to the truck they were staring at us and whispering to eachother and you could hear "get the license plate!" and they all ran a few feet over to where they could see the back of the truck and they were whispering the letters together. It was really obvious and me and Monet were just looking at eachother "uhhh... what are these kids doing?". Anyways, I think it's obvious that these kids are plotting to further harass me. I'm going to try and be extra alert for the next couple of days, just in case.

No comments: