Wednesday, April 07, 2004

When Ignorance Reigns, Life Is Lost

I was at rottencotton.com and I stumbled upon some weird section where people write to them about how the country rules and how we need war (I have yet to learn what that has to do with horror movie t-shirts). Anyways, Here is what I read:

Hey felleas hows it going just found out about your site through a friend i love and i will be buying lots of shirts from u for me and my friends. i read the article about your hate mail u get the about the stupid tree hugging bitch that said stopbombingiraq i live here in canada and wish to fuck i could have gone to war with the soldiers and blow some mother fucking iraqies to hell but unfortanitly i wasn't allowed i stick up for what u said about freedom and where we would be with out some blood shed we wold have necular bombs blowing up all over this fucking world i,ve got into fights in the bars about people sticking up for sadam and call bush a fucking idiot i've smashed out a few of those iraqie loven motherfuckes but theres 2 many so i think we should send them over there the way i figure it attack iraq attack iraq first we start with the protesters once we gain unconditional support the we kill the women and children so they can't spawn anymore fucking sadams and binladins k fellas im out just cole kicking it in new westminister vancouver B.C. getting ready to go comerical fishing on the high seas with my rotten cotton shirts -signed dustin hatchard aka the wolf wolfee66@hotmail.com

thank you! its about fucking time people started supporting our presidents, our soldiers, and our country. i am of course responding to what you told that dumb ass cunt on your site. fuck Saddam, that fucking camel jockey. when i see people protesting, talking shit about our country, and burning the goddamn flag, it fucking pisses me off, and im glad im not Bush, cause i would give the death penalty to anyone who dares to question the greatness of our country. once again, thank you. your site fucking rules. much respect, joe XSocialDFanx@aol.com


Holly shit. I think we all are dumber for having read that... I know I am. The main thing that steers these people into thinking all these fucked up notions about the middle east is the media. The mainstream media. Wait.. no... the MAIN thing that makes them think these things is Aladin, then the media. I think far too many people rely on Disney movies for their information. Well, that's what it seems like when you hear people call Saddam Husien a 'camel jockey'. Saddam Husein didn't go around riding fucking camels and shit! Christ! He lives in a part of the world were camels are more common, but that doesn't mean he fucking rides em! Shit man. Nobody calls us fucking 'lizard jockeys' cos we live in New Mexico. Or the Australians 'Kangaroo jockeys'. No! Saddam was a fucking rich bastard. He pimped it in some fuckin mercades or some shit yo. Even if the mutha fucka DID happen to stoop to a camel riding level, it would be some fuckin tricked out camel with hydrolics and some DVD player n shit. Anyways, the point is that when you are around animals, it doesn't necasarly mean you ride them. I think that needs to be brought up on CNN or something, so these people will learn. I bet that the average flag-waving American thinks: Islam is a religion based on killing people, everybody in the middle east is a Muslim, people ride fucking camels to work, there is a giant lion head thing that contains a magic lamp out there, and Saddam and Bin Laden kicked it on the weekends.
Man, I especially loved that brilliant bit about how protesters should be the first ones sent to war. That's what I call a good idea... That would dramatically lower the muntiny level. Let's send all the people that hate the army into a millitary base with M-16s...... wait. I was actually being sarcastic at first, but it's starting to sound like a good idea...
Well I'm ranting and to finish, I think that if given the chance I would gladly burn the American flag in front of some of these red white and brainwashed fools. In fact, I'd burn their American flag. Maybe give hang up the Iraqi flag in place... oh speaking of flags. Saudi Arabia has a pretty cool flag. It's up there on my list of cool flags, you can be sure. It has some swords and fucking palm tree action! It's the shit.

No comments: