Monday, April 12, 2004

Movie Review: Chuck and Buck

I watched this movie on IFC the other day called "Chuck and Buck". It was a pretty normal movie... until my dad came home. Murphey's Law was then applied to the movie and right when my dad came inside, Buck said to Chuck "do you want to play a game?" "like trivial pursuit?" "no like one of those games where you stick your dick in my mouth and I stick mine in yours... Chuck and Buck, suck and fuck". HORRIBLE!! The movie was completely decent before that too! My dad just looked at me and said "what are you watching?". Needless to say, it was terrible. The movie wasn't good either. It was really weird, and not a good weird. They also kept playing a really annoying song throughout the whole movie that went "Odely Odely Odely Odely Fun Fun Fun, yeah". This terrible terrible wretched thing gets 2 stars... out of FIVE!

No comments: