Friday, March 19, 2004

Book Review: Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas






While I was sick in the last two days, I read
'Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas'. It is an excellant book. It is the story
of Hunter S. Thompson as he and his attorney travel to Las Vegas for the
American dream... with a fantastic amount of various illegal narcotics.
I've never seen the movie, but I recorded it and will watch it soon... maybe
tonight. Between the two drugged up fools, they have many ridiculous conversations
and get into strange situations. The best thing is that despite the extreme
lack of sense they make when they talk to eachother, they both seem to understand
eachother perfectly. Thompson also has other books, such as the 'Great Shark
Hunt', which I was reading some of the other day in Mr. Ledeux's class.
As for Fear and Loathing, I give it the whole 5 out of 5 stars. Hooray!

No comments: